TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WATER PURIFICATION PROCESS
Oleksa water undergoes 12 steps of purification.
- Step 1: Sediment Filter
- Step 2: Ion Exchange
- Step 3: Granular Activated Carbon
- Step 4: Five-Micron Carbon Block Osmosis
- Step 5 & 6: Reverse Osmosis
- Step 7 & 8: Post Granular Activated Carbon & One-Micron Carbon Block Filter
- Step 9: Ultraviolet Disinfection
- Step 10: Ozonation
- Step 11: Storage and Recirculation
- Step 12: Purified Water Dispensing
COMMITMENT TO PURITY
OLEKSA Water Store uses two types of chemical free sterilization (ultraviolet light and ozonation) to ensure that bacteria and microbes even Cryptosporidium are removed from our water. This means that our water is always perfectly safe for infants, the elderly, and those with special medical needs. Our commitment to purity is guaranteed.